According to EU regulation 2016/679, alias General Data Protection Regulation, for the Colle Adimari site, Azienda Agricola Colle Adimari, Via di Corliano 30 – 50050, Cerreto Guidi (FI), is the Data Controller of the data of its clients. For any information or notification regarding privacy, please refer to the company email email@example.com .
Data collected through the website
The Personal Data object of Colle Adimari’s activity related to the following categories: personal data of the user, information data on the company to which our services will be administered, contact data, system access data, access data (including of passwords) to social media for which services are requested and potential others useful to the cause. These data are collected directly at the time of customer registration on one of our portals at the URL: www.colleadimari.com.
Data collected from third-party resources
We use, to optimize our services, the following third-party services:
- Google Maps
- Google Font
- Google Analytics
- Mailchimp for the newsletter service
- Social Login through Facebook and Google
The user is referred to reading and viewing these third parties’ policies for a complete view of the data collected.
Purposes and methods of processing
It, therefore, undertakes to:
- a) Treat Personal Data lawfully, adopting all organizational measures useful to minimize the processing of only those Personal Data strictly necessary to execute Contracts or legal obligations correctly;
- b) Process Personal Data following the information on the methods of personal processing data provided to the interested parties through the information on the processing of personal data;
- c) Verify that the Personal Data are accurate, relevant, complete and not exceeding the purposes for which they were processed, reporting in writing to third parties any needs for modification, updating, correction or cancellation of the Personal Data and undertaking to update, modify, correct or cancel them at the request of the same.
The treatment will be carried out using IT and telematic tools. Such data will not be communicated or accessible to third parties except in the cases provided for by law.
Transfer of Personal Information
Regarding the transfer of data to third parties, Colle Adimari undertakes to follow and correctly apply the instructions dictated by the law, refraining from defining any methods or purposes of processing other than those imposed by the agreements with its customers. In other words, in full agreement with the current legislation on data protection (EU 2016/679, art.13/14), any potential transfer to third parties will be requested from time to time by the user concerned, who can oppose and deny his consent except in the following cases:
- Transfer upon request for legal proceedings, legal acts, judicial, and police investigations.
- Transfer for documents and information required by the law.
- Transfer to our partner, for the correct provision of the service, offered.
Colle Adimari collects customer data to provide its services and keeps this information for the contracts (minimum duration of 30 days). Furthermore, Colle Adimari retains the data for a period after the termination of contracts only and only about regulatory, tax, insurance, and other requirements in the places where it operates. Once this information is no longer necessary for providing services, we take measures to prevent access or use of this information for purposes other than security, fraud prevention, and detection. In any case, we do not accept legal responsibility for any unwanted access or any hacking activity by third parties.
Following current legislation, the end-user has the right to exercise one or more options from those described below:
- Right of withdrawal: the end-user has the full right, at any time and without giving a reason, to request the complete termination of the consent of the data collected by us.
- Right to be forgotten: the end-user has the full right to request the complete cancellation, from any media, of their data collected by us, without providing any express reason. By exercising this action, he understands that our services’ provision may be subject to limitations or may be completely denied.
- Right of rectification and access to data: the end-user has the full right to verify, at any time, the set of data that has been collected by the company on it. Additionally, he can request the rectification and modification of the data collected (for example, following a change of domain or telephone/e-mail contact method).
- Right to request support from the Italian Privacy Guarantor: the end-user has the right to request permission and additional information from the Italian Privacy Guarantor http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
How to exercise your rights
The user can exercise their rights set out above directly by contacting us using the email address indicated in this document during the Data Controller’s declaration phase.
Last updated on August 28, 2020.