White Wine IGT Toscana
- Grapes: Vermentino 70%, Ansonica 30%
- Color: Straw yellow
- On the nose: Hints of fruit and tropical fruit.
- Palate: Fresh and harmonious with savory notes.
- Vinification and refinement: Hand harvested.
Fermentation in steel with pumping over of air and brief grape-skin maceration with cold temperature.
Matured in steel vats.
- Consumed: Over two years
- Serving Temperature: 12°C
- Pairing: To prove with fresh cheese, first courses of fish, crustaceans, white meat and vegetables.