Governo All’Uso Toscano
Chianti D.O.C.G. Wine
- Grapes: Sangiovese 90% Merlot 10%
- Color: Lively ruby red
- On the nose: Fruity with essence of ripe fruit
- Palate: Fresh and harmonious with a winey aftertaste that evokes the flavours of the grape harvest.
- Vinification and refinement: Fermentation in wooden barrels, refinement on the same barrels with an addition of Merlot grapes
- Consumed: Over 3-4 years
- Serving Temperature: 18-20°C
- Pairing: It pairs well with cold cuts and cheese, first courses, white meat and grilling.