- Grapes:Sangiovese 100%
- Color: Rosato tipacal of sangiovese grapes
- On the nose: Composed and elegant with floral notes.
- Palate: Delicate and harmonious , quite persistent for a rosato wine.
- Vinification and refinement: Fermentation in steel with pumping over in the open air and cold short maceration on the skin
- Consumed: Over two years
- Serving Temperature: 12-14°C
- Pairing: Rosato whine is perfect for appetizer like cold cuts and soft cheese, first courses with vegetables, white meat or fish.