IGT Toscana Sangiovese without sulphites added
- Grapes: Sangiovese 100%
- Color: Intense ruby red
- On the nose: Persistent with with hints of red berries typical in Sangiovese
- Palate: Good body with sof tannino, elegant and constantly evolving.
- Vinification and refinement: Fermentation in steel with pumping over in the open air and 10 dys of maceration on the skin at controlled temperature. The 30% of the wine is refined in tonneaux for 3 months
- Consumed: Over 2-3 years
- Serving Temperature: 18-20°C
- Pairing: Dishes of a certain intensity, roast meats, aged cheeses.