Red Wine IGT Toscana
- Grapes: Sangiovese 50% Merlot 25% Cabernet Sauvignon 25%
- Color: Intense ruby-red with fine garnet shades
- On the nose: Intense and persistent scent with fruit scents and spices
- Palate: Large and silky, tannic well blended. A distinct end on notes of red fruit, tobacco and vanilla.
- Vinification and refinement:
- Consumed: This is a wine lend itself to an aging in the medium to long term
- Serving Temperature: 18-20°C
- Pairing: To taste with seasoned cheese, meat roast, stew and braised meat.