Red Wine I.G.T. Toscana
BONO is our young, happy wine.
Elegant fruit and hints of spices typical of Syrah, meet the freshness and acidity of Sangiovese in a mix of terrior and international collaboration.
Resulting in a modern and captivating wine, to be enjoyed sip after sip.
- Wine Name: BONO
- Denomination: Indicazione Geografica Tipica Toscana
- Bottle Volume: 750ml
- Grape Variety: Syrah 80%, Sangiovese 20%
- Soil Origin: Mixed clay
- Vine Training system:Pruned-spur cordon-trained
- Vine Density: 4000 plants per hectar
- Average Plant Ages: 10 years
- Harvesting Time: September
- Wine making and Aging: Hand harvested at the bes moment of maturity.
Fermentation in steel with controlled temperature and short maturation on the skins.
Aging in barrels for 3 months.
- Aging in bottles: 3 months
- Alcol: 13 %Vol