Vino Bianco I.G.T. Toscana
Drim is our midsummer dream, a union of both Ansonica and Vermentino.
Light bodied and crisp, a balanced wine that represent its territory with character and grace.
- Wine Name: DRIM
- Denomination: Indicazione Geografica Tipica Toscana
- Bottle Size: 750ml
- Grape Variety: Vermentino 70%, Ansonica 30%
- Origin: Mixed Calcareous Soil
- Cultivation System: Pruned-spur Cordon Trained
- Vineyard Density: 4000 plants a hectare
- Avarage Plant Age: 4 Years
- Harvest Season: End of August
- Vinification: The grapes are hand harvested, after maceration we let the juice soak with the skins for five hours.
We cold soak and do a temperature controlled fermentation for 12 days.
The we age in stainless steel for 4 months befor bottling.
- Refining in Bottle: 2 months
- Alcol: 12,5 %Vol