Due su Due
I.G.T. Toscana Sangiovese
Red wine made from 100% Sangiovese grapes from small, particularly suitable vineyards which are hand-picked at the prime moment of ripeness.
Its colour is the light ruby red of past tradition.
Due su Due has a nose with hints of marasco cherry, cherry and berries.
Elegant and balanced on the palate, it expresses the pleasant, fresh acidity typical of the hills of Cerreto Guidi.
The aroma spectrum evolves over time with a soft as velvet , lingering finish.
- Wine Name: Due su Due
- Denomination: Indicazione Geografica Tipica Toscana
- Bottle Size: 750ml
- Grape Variety: Sangiovese 100%
- Origin: Mixed Calcareous Soil
- Cultivation System: Cordon Trained
- Vineyard Density: 4000 plants a hectare
- Avarage Plant Age: 10 Years
- Harvest Season: Mid September
- Vinification: Hand-picked grapes Vinification in concrete tanks with pumping over of air and brief grape-skin maceration for one week with no temperature control.
Matured in steel vats.
- Refining in Bottle: 4 months
- Alcol: 12,5 %Vol