Cabernet Sauvignon IGT Toscana
The cabernet sauvignon grapes are harvested by hand at the best moment for them, fermented as a single grape variety and aged in small terracotta amphorae for about six months.
The result is an intensely ruby red wine with garnet reflexes , and a young, fragrant perfume , with the scents of small red fruit and spices.
It is full and balanced to the palate, developing in a very pleasing way, with soft , harmonious tannins and a good aromatic profile. The end is balmy and firm with notes of red fruit.
- Wine Name: Lanfora
- Denomination: Cabernet Indicazione Geografica tipica Toscana
- Bottle Size: 750ml
- Grape Variety: Cabernet 100%
- Origin: Mixed Calcareous Soil
- Cultivation System: Pruned Spur, Cordon Trained
- Vineyard Density: 4000 plants a hectare
- Avarage Plant Age: 10 Years
- Harvest Season: End of September
- Vinification: Hand harvested grapes.
Fermentation in steel with pumping over of air and long maturation on the skins without temperature control.
Aging in amphorae for nine months, Aging in bottles
- Refining in Bottle: 4 months
- Alcol: 13 %Vol