Red Wine I.G.T. Toscana
Ruby red wine with violet tones coming from a selection of Merlot, Sangiovese and Cabernet grapes harvested when fully ripe.
It is distinguished by a classic, intense bouquet, definitely fruity with delicate vegetable notes.
Aged 12 months in casks, the unmistakable taste of wood enhances the features of the wine whic softens, hinting at spices, jam, black pepper and coffee.
Smooth in the mouth, this is a wine with miduim freshness and dicreet, background tannins, with a pleasant, long-lasting aromatic finish.
- Wine Name: Rasente
- Denomination: Indicazione Geografica Tipica Toscana
- Bottle Size: 750ml
- Grape Variety: 50% Sangiovese, 25% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Origin: Mixed Calcareous Soil
- Cultivation System: Pruned Spur, Cordon Trained
- Vineyard Density: 4000 plants a hectare
- Avarage Plant Age: 10 Years
- Harvest Season: Middle September
- Vinification: Hand harvested grapes at the best moment of maturity.
Fermentation in steel with pumping over of air and long maturation on the skins with controlled temperature
Aging in French oak barrels for 12-14 months, according to the vintage.
- Refining in Bottle: 6 months
- Alcol: 13,5 %Vol